No bounce here


Yesterday, while I was out for a 6 miler, I saw a girl jogging towards me and i was shocked. Her ample bosom was totally out of control. I wonder if she realised? Was she comfy? I sincerely doubt it.

*Exercising without breast support causes serious premature sagging once the ligament has overstretched, not to mention chaffing and stretch marks.*

I never ever leave the house for a run without my Freya Active PLUS a second high impact bra on top. And then I also try to wear a vest with some built in support over that as well - think "Compress, compress, compress".

I've just heard about a promising bra made by an American company called Enell designed specifically for larger breasts. Yes, its extremely ugly but when it comes to running bras I guess functional and dowdy is better.


Comments

Popular Posts