What to do if you go away for the weekend and forget your cometic bag


Yes, horror of horrors it happened to me this weekend. However, all I had to do was step inside the Body Shop and they gave me a completely free make-over. To be honest, I did try the Bobby Brown counter but was turned down because I hadn't booked an appointment.  I was so impressed with Body Shop that I walked away with three new products - the brow and liner kit, a fantastic slanted brush for eye make-up and black mascara.
The shop assistant was very sweet and the make up application was expertly done. Collette asked me exactly what I wanted and the quality of the products were impressive. I have to say I normally pay almost  double the price for my make-up but I think I may be shopping here from now on.


Comments

Popular Posts