Movie: The Notebook

I wouldn't say I was a romantic movie person BUT this one really got to me. Set in 1940's USA, it follows Allie and Noah as a couple of  lovers who face huge struggles to be together. Prepare to cry buckets and enjoy every minute.

I really think the best job in the world must be costume/set design. Anyway, here are my favourite styles from one of the loveliest films.
Teadress, knit, heeled dolly shoes

Mustard yellow, bakerboy hat and a bike. Perfection!

baby blue and loose waves

Cherry red bikini
Beautiful hair, white dress with a flower. 

Comments

  1. At the same time. I feel so bad for the other guy. And I don't hate her mom, but I come pretty close. I'm glad I believe in an afterlife because the end would kill me otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the name of your blog! this was a great movie but sad ending! I am a new follower and if you like NYC, pleez check out my blog as well

    nycstylelittlecannoli

    Thanx!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts