Wishing you all a very lovely Christmas. Enjoy the long weekend eating, drinking and being with your loved ones or simply hibernating in total peace and quiet (whatever you like best).
My Christmas to-do list:
- Make the Christmas gammon.
- Take the boys to watch The Adventures of Tintin.
- Wrap up 42 presents (omg I am such a procrastinator)
- Christmas Eve and Boxing Day feasting with family
- Christmas Day in posh pyjamas (trying to look like Audrey Tautou in the movie Coco before Chanel but minus the cigarette!)
- A theatre visit to watch Northern Ballet perform Beauty and the Beast
- Reading this book