World's best breakfasts

Good morning! How about joining me in viewing a small sample of the world's best breakfasts. The full list (top 50) is here.  What do you think? I think I would like to try all of them.

To me nothing beats a full English on a Sunday. But I'm biased :)

Scottish breakfast - very similar to the English but with Haggis. Delicious!

French breakfast - magnificent pastries

An Iranian breakfast

A breakfast in the Philippines

A typical German breakfast - black bread, sausage and cheese with coffee.

A super colourful and healthy Hawaiin breakfast

A Welsh breakfast - is Welsh rarebit

A breakfast in the USA - crispy bacon, maple syrup, blueberries and a stack of pancakes. Gorgeous!

An Indian breakfast - Rosemary roast potatoes, banana pepper toast, scrambled tofu, veggie sausage and lentils. 

A Hungarian breakfast -Pogácsa.

Estonian breakfast- looks a little bit like Welsh rarebit, doesn't it? I think I need to make a trip over there to find out :)

Spanish breakfast - Pan a la Catalana, or, Pan con tomate. Bread rubbed with fresh garlic, then  spread with tomato,  drizzled with olive oil and salt and maybe topped with some cheese or  sausage or ham. 

Swedish breakfast - Pannkakor with fruit



Comments

  1. that's a nice post - but I miss the egg, the butter and the Brötchen for the perfect german breakfast (black bread is more usual for dinner) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts