Midweek dinner : crispy chicken
Crispy chicken nuggets, rice and corn-on-the-cob the healthier way.
This is so popular with my boys and incredibly easy to make.
- Preheat the oven to 180 C
- Cut up chicken breasts into cubes.
- In a shallow dish add a good dollop of mayonnaise. Add a teaspoon of paprika and mix in the chicken pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl add 2 cups of rice krispies. Grind up some of the rice krispies and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chicken mayonnaise to the rice so all sides are coated with the krispies.
- Place the chicken pieces on a baking sheet and bake for around 20 minutes.