Home made burgers
- 500g steak mince
- 2 tbsp English mustard
- 2 tbsp Marmite
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 good shakes of Worcester sauce
- A few twists of pepper and a little sprinkling of salt
- Place mince in a large mixing bowl. Add all the ingredients and get your hands stuck in to make sure everything is combined well.
- Make into 4 patties. (I have a great burger press from Lakeland)
- Grill or bbq.
- Add a slice of cheddar cheese, some fried onions, lettuce and a strip of crispy streaky bacon.