Moominland

How lucky! My boyfriend got to spend ten days in Helsinki.  Are you thinking what I am thinking? Yes indeed - Moominland.


Tove's very first picture book and published for the first time in the UK in 2012. Review here.
He even bumped into Moomin and Little My at the supermarket whilst buying his lunch.
Seriously though, Tove Jansson, the creator of the Moomins was so gifted and her characters so whimsical, charming and complex you can't help but keep on being enchanted by them again and again whether as a child or adult.
If you missed the wonderful BBC documentary about Tove over Christmas catch it here:
Moomin Mama is never without her handbag.. and neither am I.

I think one of these prints from Zandersandsons would look beautiful on my freshly painted walls.

Forest Path

Glow in the hut





Comments

Popular Posts