What's for dinner? Summer roasted chicken
Sunday dinner for one
- 1 chicken breast, skin removed
- 2 slices parma ham ( or streaky bacon)
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Baking potato
- 1 courgette
- Half red onion
- 1 Carrot
- Half lemon
- Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan)
- Prick the baking potato and bake for 30 minutes
- Wrap the chicken breast in the Parma ham and fry in a pan over a medium heat until chicken is golden in colour.
- Slice the onion, pepper, lemon, courgette, pepper, carrot and add the cherry tomatoes. Drizzle over with olive oil. Bake in the oven with your potato for 10 minutes.
- Open the door and add the chicken breast. Continue to bake for another 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately