Weekend recap

Time is just rushing by so fast I can hardly keep up. It's already Tuesday night and I wanted to blog about my weekend.

First of all the boys and I got all pom pom crazy. Did you ever make these a child? I never did so it was really quite fun learning how to make these fluffy little balls. 

We've got tons of ideas of what to make with them - from cat toys, to decorating home-made Christmas cards to a full holiday wreath. So family and friends be warned!

Snowman gift tags


pom pom branches

Bookmarks
Garland

Wreath

Then on Sunday my lovely friend Min invited me to see Rodrigo y Gabriela who were playing at the Leeds O2 Academy. All I can say about that is.... *"&$^"! What a show and performance. They are totally amazing live.  Needless to say, I have put all their albums on my wish list.

And here a few of the photos I took of the night..








Here's one of my favourite tracks, The Russian Messenger, from their latest album 9 Dead Alive


Comments

Popular Posts